2nd Cohort For Family Business
In Collaboration with
About Family Office Cohort
Startups in India have mostly received capital from countries such as the United States, China, Japan, and Australia. When it comes to investing in startups, Indian investors are still a minority.
Indian family offices, HNIs, and UHNIs like to invest in traditional asset classes such as stocks, real estate, and gold.
If a portion of their capital were directed towards backing Indian companies, the ecosystem would get a considerable boost and as well as it would be a great wealth generation juggernaut for the country.
CIES is collaborating with investment networks and family offices to encourage HNIs and family offices to invest in startups domestically through cohorts.
Why join the Family Cohort
Connect and engage with India’s home-grown established VC fund to understand the finer aspects of investment. Learn how to evaluate potential investments and build and manage your portfolio from scratch. Learn from the best in the industry on how to generate wealth by backing Indian startups.
A hands-on approach with experiential learning will help you start your investment journey
- A combination of lectures and workshops.
- Participants are to be introduced to tools and templates.
- Networking dinner on August 5th
- The participants should arrange travel to the location and travel to the destination.
- Includes Breakfast / Lunch / Hi tea / Networking Dinner
Our Key Faculty
Mr Kris Gopalakrishnan
Co-founder, Infosys and Chairman CII, CIES & Axilor Ventures
Mr Sunil Kant Munjal
Chairman, Hero Enterprises & Chairman CII Nation Startup Council
Mr Sudhir Sethi
Founder & Chairman, Chiratae Ventures
Founder & Vice Chairman, Chiratae Ventures
Mr Krishnakumar Natarajan
Non-Executive Director, Asian Paints
August 5th 2022 &
August 6th 2022
Cohort Size - 30 Only
Hear from our previous participants
Registration & Participation Fees
- Registration & Participation FeesFee for CII Members Rs.55000/- + applicable taxes per participant payable to CII. Fee for FBN & YI members Rs.45000/- + applicable taxes per participant payable to CII.
- This Includes:
- Lunch on both days
- Networking cocktail dinner on day 1
- Cohort material kit
- Tools and resources
- Live startup pitching