CII CIES -CORPORATE
ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME (CAP)
CII CIES -CORPORATE ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME (CAP)
Back in 1960, the average lifespan of a company on the S&P 500 Index was almost 60 years. With the modern technology culture, companies listed on the stock exchange now now have an average age of 20 years and the forecast is a further shrink to just 12 years by 2027.
As the shelf life of companies continues to shrink, there is a pressing need for large corporations to take action if they are to future-proof their organization. To address this need, CII has announced a 16 week Corporate Accelerator Programme (CAP) that enables corporate with access to early stage innovation & ventures in a faster and flexible way than conventional R&D route, creating numerous advantageous outcomes. This programme enables startups to leveragee the corporate network to fast tract their growth to a global scale.
At the end of the 16 weeks, all startups taking part in the programme will present their MVP (Minimal Viable Product) on demo day, with the goal of securing a contract with the participating corporate.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Drive Innovation within your Organization
- Access to Emerging Technologies For Scale Rapid
- Discovery, Prototyping, and Testing Opportunities
- Opportunities To Invest In Promising Startups
- Learn the startup approach of problem solving
- Opportunities to expand functional capacities
- Reverse mentoring for corporate executives
- To utilize corporate network and fast track the growth of the startups to a global scale
- Access to R&D facilities
- Access to Markets
- Access to domain experts
- Access to funds & mentorship
- Access to distribution & suppliers
CII - A FORCE MULTIPLIER
CII IS UNIQUELY POSITIONED TO CREATE A ROBUST ENTREPRENEURIAL ECOSYSTEM IN INDIA
CII Member Connect
500+ CII Sectoral
60+ Offices/ Touch
Points in India
300+ MoUs with International
CII ECOSYSTEM FOR STARTUPS THROUGH MEMBER CONNECT
Access to Market
Access to Technology
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS
- The startup may disclose the Confidential Information, or any portion thereof, to the startups directors, officers, employees, legal or financial advisors, controlling persons or entities, or subsidiaries, only on a strictly need to know basis, if such disclosure is required for the purpose of evaluating the Purpose, and provided that they agree to treat the Confidential Information in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Startup agrees that it will not use any Confidential Information furnished to it by the Disclosing Party for any other purpose other than to evaluate and/or facilitate the Purpose. Startup confirms that the founders and its employees/consultants are aware of the information security policy and procedures of Disclosing Party and any changes made from time to time and undertakes to keep itself aware of the requirements of such policy and procedures and shall comply with the same
- In case of any unauthorized disclosure or breach of Confidential Information or any of the clauses of this Agreement by the startup or its employees consultants, the same shall be notifies immediately but not later than 2 working days from the happening of the event by the Receiving Party to the Disclosing Party. In case Disclosing Party becomes aware of any unauthorized disclosure pr breach of the Confidential Information or any of the clauses of this Agreement by the Receiving Party or its employees consultants, the Disclosing Party shall intimate the same to the Receiving Party immediately and demand an explanation from the Receiving Party for the same and shall be entitled to recover any damages and to take any legal action as mentioned herein. Both Parties agree that if any term in this Confidentiality Agreement is breeched, or threatened to be breached, a remedy at law may be inadequate and therefore, limiting any other remedy available at law or in equity, an injunction, specific performance or other forms of equitable relief or momentary damages or any combination thereof shall be available to the non-breaching party.