In today’s world, startups with fresh perspectives and backed by investment are finding opportunities to upend entire industries with new technologies — and business models. If your business doesn’t adapt to changing circumstances, someone else will be more than happy to take your place in the market.
Why Corporates should work with Start-ups on Innovation and R&D
24th June 2022
Working with Start-ups is no longer an option but a strategic imperative for Indian corporates to thrive in a highly innovative and disruptive business environment. The potential for collaboration between corporates and start-ups on Innovation and R&D is huge, 68% of the top 100 companies from the Forbes Global 500 are engaging with Start-ups.
Key takeaways from the masterclass include:
- How can Enterprises partner with Startups to accelerate innovation within the organisation?
- Understand the range of motivations for large enterprises to partner with start-ups.
- A framework for corporate-start-up engagement.
- Understand the dynamics of small-large company engagement
- How working with start-ups can prove company’s innovation capacities.
- Discover how Co-Innovation with start-ups can speed up company’s go-to-market of innovative solutions.
- Understand why collaboration should be a no-brainer for corporate business acceleration and innovation processes
- Learn in a realistic setting and become part of the solution of exciting and relevant challenges
- Learn how to work with start-ups - understand how start-ups think and act
- Get access to use cases, hands-on tools and processes on how to make co-Innovation happen on regular basis
As each Masterclass is open to only a limited number of participants, the registration would be on a first-come-first-served basis. For more details, members may contact Mr Anurag Sharma at email@example.com / +91 7702221720.
MR. M SRINIVAS RAo
Mr. Venkatesh Vijaya Raghavan
Group CEO & Director, CavinKare Private Limited
MR. ASHOK CHANDAVARKAR
Director, Strategic Initiatives Intel India
MR. BALAKRISHNA DR
Senior Vice President, Service Offering Head-ECS, AI and Automation, Infosys
MS. SRUTHI KANNAN
Head, Cisco Launchpad