68 of the top 100 on the Forbes 500 list are working with startups.Do you know why?
68 of the top 100 on the Forbes 500 list are working with startups.
Do you know why?
A MASTERCLASS FOR C-SUITE EXECUTIVES
Why corporates should work with start-ups on Innovation and R&D
15 & 16 September 2021 / 1400–1700 hrs
Registration & Participation Fees
Rs 10,000 + applicable taxes per participant, payable to CII. As each Masterclass is open to only a limited number of participants, the registration would be on a first-come-first-served basis.
The global business environment is extremely dynamic. Businesses who want to be globally relevant are veering towards startups for multiple reasons. Innovation and R&D are two of the most critical drivers.
The CII Centre of Excellence for Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Startups (CII CIES) isn holding a Masterclass on Why Corporates should work with startups on Innovation and R&D . It has been designed by practicing Industry leaders to give C-Level Executives a clear view of the innovation arena in the country and how to enter it.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
While any individual interested in the innovation landscape will find this Masterclass interesting, it has been designed keeping in mind Chief Innovation Officers, Business Strategists and Senior Executives.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Masterclass will cover :
- The importance of innovating for an organisation’s success
- Understand the range of motivations for large corporates to partner with startups.
- A framework for corporate-startup engagement.
- Understand the dynamics of small-large company engagement
- How working with startups can improve company’s innovation capacities.
- Discover how co-innovation with startups can speed up a company’s go-to-market of innovative solutions.
- Understand why collaboration should be a no-brainer for corporate business acceleration and innovation processes.
- Learn in a realistic setting and become part of the solution of exciting and relevant challenges.
- Learn how to work with startups – understand how startups think and act.
- Get access to use cases, hands-on tools and processes on how to make co-innovation happen on a regular basis.
Chairman, CII CIES; Co-founder, Infosys; Chairman, Axilor Ventures
Prof. Srivardhini K. Jha
Associate Professor & Chair, Entrepreneurship at IIM-B
Senior Vice President, Services Offering Head-ECS, AI and Automation, Infosys
MD, Accenture Ventures and Open Innovation, India & Middle East
Dr Naushad Forbes
Chairman, Forbes Marshall
President, Bosch Group, India and Managing Director, Bosch Ltd
R. Raghuttama Rao
CEO, GDC at IIT Madras
Head, CISCO Launchpad